Friday, August 20, 2010

Piano lesson times still open and book needs

Hi there!

I don't have many piano times still available, but if you haven't chosen your time yet, this is what is left:

Wednesday from 5-6pm.

I also have some times during the day for home school students and I can do one or two early morning lessons.

If you really need another day, please contact me and we can see if I can make it work, but I can't guarantee anything. Most of my times were filled last spring and in the interest of not spreading myself too thin I have a set amount of students I can take.

Feel free to call or text me 227 3200 or email me ClanTower@gmail.com if you want to set up a time and we will see what we can do.

For books:
I like the Bastian books so please have all of those for your student's level. If you don't know their level contact me and we will sort it out.

I also like the Dozen a Day books.

For those who want them, I like the Primary Passages for beginners and easy hymns, primary etc.

More intermediate and advanced students may pick a book of music that is fun for them to play.

If you have any other questions, please ask!

Lessons start for Fall August 30th.

Don't forget to fill out the registration and handbook forms on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment